Online shopping is the best invention ever.
I hate going to the mall. Yes, I said it. It’s always crowded, there is never any parking…. it’s just not fun anymore. That is why I love online shopping. I can get what I need and do it without being pestered, and then I get my beauty haul in a pretty little box that makes any day feel like Christmas!
I noticed last week I was getting low on a few staples, so I took the opportunity to get a couple new things to try as well!
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser: This cleanser has changed my life. I use it every day with my Clarisonic. It is super cleansing without stripping away too much of my skin’s natural oils. I have very dry skin, but this cleanser is great for any skin type!
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer: I have tried so many face creams from luxury brands to drugstore brands. This one is amazing and won’t break the bank. I get the smaller size because it will last you FOREVER.
Note: If you are an uber-oily skinned Wanderer, they also have an oil free version of both of these! Check those out here and here. They also sell a beginner’s kit that you can get to try everything out before buying the bigger sizes! Check that out here.
3. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer: in NW20: I LOVE this concealer. I use it to hide the dark circles under my eyes and the occasional blemish. It comes in a bottle with a pump so I don’t have to dig in a pot and I just use my fingers to apply. Nice and simple!
4. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville: I worked in cosmetics for a while so I have tried quite a few foundations. I even have a stockpile of different foundations that I received as gratis, so I think the fact that I actually spend my money on this foundation says something. I have some redness in my cheeks that I hate and a few dark spots that I also hate and this foundation makes my skin look perfect! It covers everything so smoothly without feeling thick and cakey.
- Lush Buffy: Like I said, I have dry skin. However, I am TERRIBLE about moisturizing my body. I mean going through my face steps is enough! This little bar takes care of it for me! It has different grounds in it to exfoliate and then shea and cocoa butter to moisturize. All you do is rub it all over in the shower! Boom. Done. Sign me up.
- Mac Fluidline Pen in Retroblack: I have been super lazy lately with my makeup. Usually I use Smashbox Gel Liner and this brush, but I decided to try an all in one pen to cut my time a little shorter in the mornings. I still LOVE the gel liner, but I’m hoping a pen will be a little more practical for my everyday wear.
- LUSH Boom! Toothy Tabs: I have been so curious about these things. They are little toothpaste tabs! So you pop one in your mouth, crunch it up and then brush with a wet tooth brush! I’m not sure how this is going to go but I’ve decided to give them a shot. I’ve never met a LUSH product I didn’t like so… We’ll see!
bonus: for him
- Valentino Uomo: This. Smells. So. GOOD. I’ve even considered wearing it because I love it so much.
- LUSH Prince Shave Cream: My husband is crazy about this shaving cream. He is super weird about what he puts on his face because he doesn’t want to break out. This cream is nice and rich so it moisturizes your skin and softens the hair so you get a great shave, but then its formulated with witch hazel which acts as an astringent to keep your pores from getting clogged. It’s also great for legs, ladies!
- LUSH Dirty Styling Cream: This. Also. Smells. So. GOOD. Corey keeps his hair pretty short and just likes to add a little texture without that wet gel look. This is an awesome product for that. And seriously, I smell his hair whenever I get a chance (that’s not weird, right?). Don’t need a styling cream? LUSH has a whole Dirty line with coordinating scents. I particularly love this shower gel!
talk about happy mail!
I mean seriously. You can’t be sad when you get a beauty haul like this in the mail!! Have yall ever tried any of these products? I’m always up to try new things! What are your must haves???